Monday, December 18, 2023

Exausted

 I am so tired from the appointment. Caroline (my daughter) fell asleep in the car on the way back and she almost never does that. I think the genetic test went okay.

Observational Test

The doctors said that she had a chance of having mid angelman syndrome (the syndrome we're testing her for) but they can't tell with just observations.

Genetics Test

This test was more difficult. The doctors had to take her blood and she did not want then doing that to her. She kept squirming and I think that's what tired her out most because she was crawling all over the room to keep away from the doctors.
She's doing okay now and has started standing on her own for five seconds without falling over.
If you want to lean about angelman syndrome check out this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Steps

Today at fourteen months old Caroline took her first steps. I emailed our doctor, his reply was "if she's walking we can probaly ru...