Thursday, December 21, 2023

Diagnosis

We got the results

Normal

At first I was thrilled to see that in my email. until I read on. We have to go to another genetic test In one week I thought we'd have more time between the two. So this is how angelman syndrome testing works: you go to the first test where blood is taken in a few days you get an email saying normal or abnormal either way you go to another test to know for sure.

I am so nervous about the next test I've done it before but Caroline hated it and it's so hard to get her into the car.

Update: We found a really good communication book for Caroline. You can find a link for it here

Communication Book

The AAC boards I was making for Caroline weren't  working so I tried to find some official ones. For a flip/fine motor solution glue the printouts to cardboard, punch holes and put binder clips through the holes


No comments:

Post a Comment

First Steps

Today at fourteen months old Caroline took her first steps. I emailed our doctor, his reply was "if she's walking we can probaly ru...