Saturday, December 9, 2023

Help Anyone

Okay...

I'm starting to wonder if I should have realized this sooner but I'm pretty sure I'm the parent of a special needs child. I mean when you only miss one developmental milestone you think well every child grows at their own pace missing one mile stone is no cause for worry.

But then it is: your child starts to miss more and more milestones, you see the doctor about and he says "well we can run some genetic tests but if we get negative results on the tests we can't be sure at her age".

What if she has cerebral palsy though can't that be tested now?

Well the doctor didn't mention cerebral palsy. I'm going to get a genetic test for my daughter next Saturday

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Steps

Today at fourteen months old Caroline took her first steps. I emailed our doctor, his reply was "if she's walking we can probaly ru...