Thursday, December 14, 2023

Freaking Out

I had a phone call with the doctor yesterday he told where and when the genetic test would happen. I asked him about cerebral palsy. We're going to see how the genetic test goes first we should take a break between tests it what we agreed, I mean it would probably be hard for a thirteen month old to have so many tests at once.

The genetic teat is in two days I AM FREAKING OUT

- what if she has a genetic syndrome?
- what if she can't behave?
- what if the doctor is wrong?
- what if the clinic is bad?
- what if we have to cancel last minute?
- what if i can't get her in the car? (it happens sometimes)
- what if we're late?
- what if we have to leave early?
- she's never been to anything medical bigger then the doctors office and therapy sessions.

On a happier note she stood without support for the first time today. It was only for a few seconds but I hope this means she starts walking soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Steps

Today at fourteen months old Caroline took her first steps. I emailed our doctor, his reply was "if she's walking we can probaly ru...